Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

X About me x

Hello, my name is Carlos I’m 16 years old, I am a normal teenager, with the same problems as everyone. My favorite hobby is watching movies, I like to see them and reflex with them because they teach a lot of live it deppends on what kinds of films you like.My favorite directors are Pedro Almovar and Quentin Tarantino, my favorite actress is Kate Winslet an actress that I have been fan since I was 6 years old, I have seen all her movies and I thing that with the pass of time she has become a great mature actress for her age, my favorite movie with her is the reader.

In the school I’m a normal person, I have my friends inside and outside it, I’m kid of responsible, my problem is that I’m a forgotten person, I'm like Dory-the one of Nemo-, tehy say to me somehting and immediately forget it.

Well whta more can I say, oh yes I love to read books, I like all kinds of books-except for twilight :S-, my favourite book is The reader, is a short book and also is a great story, I think that is a little classic and also an original one, it makes me cry eveytime i read it, also the movie:)

Well I say goodbye and of course enjoy my little blog. ;)


1 comment:

  1. watch out with spelling; thinK is a verb, thinG is a noun

    ReplyDelete