Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

My first social interaction.

We have seen that the way we communicate has changed, as well the way we spend our time as kids. We use the computers, the videogames, the TV, etc. to have more fun and also for a better “social interaction”; but the real thing is that that’s not a social interaction, I can say that because I’m like that. I’m that kind of person who thinks that be on the internet is better that been outside playing with other kids, and also I’m the kind of guy who prefers to watch a movie or read a boom instead of going out with my friends. I can say to you that this is not the better way to interact with others.
Many people say to me that I’m a person without social life, also they say to my that I’m a scrooge person because I don’t like to do anything that the other ones do.
Now I’m not such an addict as I used to be, first because now I have more friends than in other stages of my life. Now I have a best friends well is jut not one I have three and I fell happy for that, I also read more books that I used to do and i like it.

Now for my friends i have a lot of experience with them, I remeber one time that we came out from the cinema we went to watch "Slumdog millionaire" and I was dancing in the street the theme of the movie, and all the people were looking a me, but i don't care about that, I enjoy the time. Also I remeber like one month ago i went to my friend's house and I was so tired that i felt sleep on the sofa and I hit on the floor because I put my self in a bad position :s. Well these may not be funny but as you know you have to be on the place and you will enjoy it, it not so good that someone tell you a story, is better to live it by yourself. :) Have a nice week.

1 comment:

  1. I like the design, and colors chose. I must confess that I was a little surprised by your post. I actually believed you were quite social.

    ReplyDelete