Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mr. Potato Head: The best toy of my childhood.


When I was 4 years I saw a movie that change the way to see my toys, you may imagine of what movie I’m talking, yes it’s “Toy Story”; I was so exiting for me to see toys talking¡, but I wasn’t fan from the lead characters, I was, well I'm still be fan from Mr. Potato head.

The reason for me to like this toy is because in the movie he has a very funny sense of humor, also because the idea to put the body parts at different order for me at that age was funny.
I remember that I have a lot of games of Mr. Potato head, I specially remember one that consisted in put together the Mr. Potato head by spinning a clock that had several parts of him, and the one who had the character finished by the time the clock ringed was the winner.

I know that my whole anecdote about these toy sounds stupid, but I can assure you that in on time of your life you play with these magnificent toy. And don’t forget the movie premiere of “Toy Story 3” in June 18th, and also that you were a kid, so don’t laugh of my favorite toy because I can assure you that you also like Mr. Potato head .He’s so hot :P.
Other favorite toys:
  1. Puzzles
  2. Cars(not the ones of the movie, the normal).
  3. Bugs Bunny
  4. Woddy
  5. A Mike Wasausky that usded to talked(Now is whithout a voice).

No comments:

Post a Comment