Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sex and the city 2


Finally after a whole week full of cancelling I went to see the new movie of sex and the city; turns out that was a funny movie, not as the first one or even the series, but the sexual humor and the innuendo continue.

I have read many articles saying tha the movie is bad because they took the girls out of New York and send them to Abu Dhabi was the big mistake of the movie; for me this was the interesting because as we know Samantha is always full of problems and getting into the most stupid situations, well this movie isn’t the exception for her, she has a lot of problems with the culture, thing that made me laugh because she’s arrested.

Well If you can have time to enjoy the movie go, and I’ll promised you won’t get boring, even the gay wedding is entertaining because liza minelly sings In it J

No comments:

Post a Comment